Ganō Care is looking for a Sales Representative
Ganō is a Belgian brand of food supplements & skincare. We’re pioneers in Cannabis Sativa L. Since 2018, we combine our expertise in the origin, extraction and certification of hemp in no-nonsense plant-based products for a wholesome and balanced life.
Last year, we spent our resources in the development of skincare products made from our CBD extractions. Now, we’re ready to penetrate the market!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a sales representative who’s able to implement our sales strategy in Belgium. Our B2B clients are apothecaries, beauticians and beauty- and wellness shops. On top of that, you’ll be building our community via strategic partnerships. We care about our resellers, as we care about our end-clients. You’ll have the exciting opportunity to increase the visibility and availability of the brand Ganō Care in Belgium (and potentially across borders).
Who’ll be your colleagues?
Ganō Care is founded by a team of 4 young professionals. The team is passionate about natural products & science based health products. Now, we’d love to welcome a full-time sales representative on behalf of Ganō Care to establish the brand together with us.
How can you make a difference to successfully fulfill this ambition?
- By reaching out to apothecaries, beauty and wellness centers to secure availability in the right spots.
- By building our B2B brand community
- By developing and managing strong strategic partnerships
- By briefing the sales data and creating sales forecasts
- By reflecting on the go-to-market strategy based on your on-the-field experience
- By working hands-on & independently
- By quantifying key opportunities for growth based on your experience
The skills that we are looking for to fit in?
- Being flexible & able to work across a matrix organization
- Being able to prioritize and plan while, at the same time, also manage the details
- Being a digital native
- Having an ‘hands on’ approach
- Being a team player while working independently, together we build Ganō Care
- Strong personality who’s able to represent the brand Ganō Care with attitude
- Fluent in Dutch. French & English is a plus
- A formal education and subsequent university Bachelor are nice to have, but we are most interested in your experience, your professional achievements and your motivation to cross borders
What’s in it for you?
- A salary which is conform the market & business car
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- A journey of learnings
- Being part of an honest lifestyle brand which has great & controversial potential
- As a start-up company run by young passionate people, we strive towards an open business culture. We’re purpose-led and performance driven and we believe that this can be achieved by tempering ego (a bit of ego is okay - just know that it’s one for the team), openness and authenticity
- Our request for flexibility, hands-on-approach and hard-working attitude, comes along with a lot of independence and freedom in planning your work schedule and the work location.
Like what you’ve read and want to join our team?
Get in touch with us, we are keen to hear from you.
—> E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
—> WhatsApp: +32477666591 (my name is Ina)